Now that we’ve officially entered the month of May, summer (and vacation!) feels so much closer. I’m ready to add some fun new items to my wardrobe, refresh the house and amp up my health and skincare routines. In this new, seasonal post series, I’m sharing a few things I’ve been eyeing lately that promise to delight.
1. prAna E.C.O. Yoga Mat – I desperately need a new yoga mat, especially since I’ve been practicing more regularly. I adore this one’s lilac color.
2. Urban Outfitters Margot Hair Pin – This circle barrette would be a nice upgrade from the bar clips I currently have.
3. Minted Wall Art – We’ve been on the lookout for some cool art to freshen up our walls. I love the pastel colors and painterly strokes in this print.
4. Anthropologie Fringe Striped Dress – Everything about this dress screams summer. Plus, tassels are my new favorite detail.
5. Tory Burch One-Piece Swimsuit – I’d love to try a one-piece suit this year. Cut-outs and mixed prints give this one a youthful edge, which is rare for one-piece styles.
6. H&M Off-the-Shoulder Top – Those pom-poms make my heart pitter-patter, and, until now, I’ve yet to find an off-the-shoulder top that I like.
7. Aquazzura Pom Pom Lace Up Sandals – Remember that thing I said about pom poms? Yeah, I can’t get enough. These shoes are like a party on your feet!
8. H&M White Sneakers – Sigh, I’m probably the last person to get a pair of white tennies, but better late than never right? They’ll work with just about everything in my closet this summer.
9. Target Wicker Rim Round Mirror – As if our house needs one more wicker object… But the heart wants what it wants.
10. Radha Rosehip Oil – I’m finally delving into the world of facial oil by starting with rosehip, which not only hydrates but boosts collagen and evens skin tone.