Not to sound redundant or state the obvious or anything but 4th of July is 2 days away. Now that I got that out of the way, let’s get to the fun stuff: tablescapes! I don’t have any say over the picnic decor at my family’s gathering, but, for those of you in charge of decorating, these images have some pretty darn cute ideas. Continue reading to see more! This one is my favorite. It’s the perfect setup for daylight picnicing and late night firework watching.
GET THE LOOK:
1. Paper Straws – Amazon, $6.60
2. Ball Mason Jars – Target, $10.99
3. Paper Napkins – JC Penny, $2.39
4. Patriotic Bunting – Etsy, $14
5. Glass Beverage Dispenser – Target, $27.99
6. Paper Plates – JC Penny, $4.50